I want to bring my strong analytical skills, my capacity to plan and organize in an effective manner and my team leadership capacity to an organization where success means achieving results, client satisfaction is reached acting with integrity and learning is part of everyday thinking.
For the past 20 years I have been working as Project&Program Manager, Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, System Analyst, ECM & IAM Consultant, Software developer and Computer Science teacher.
My professional expertise has been accumulated in various business environments. Clients I have worked for are operational in sectors such as Healthcare, Oil, Research, Finance, Insurance, Competition, Telecommunication, Content Management, Pharma, Mailing and Government sector.
The projects I have implemented were mainly tackling compliance, IAM security, ECM and Marketing Multichannel
I have been working in Agile teams since 2009 using JIRA
Over this time I managed to master requirements elicitation, requirements analysis, requirements management and communication, solution assessment and validation, becoming the liaison between project stakeholders and project team.
Being involved in full software life cycles I am confident in leading requirements workshops, interviews, brainstorming, and model requirements, prepare requirements package, define and plan transition requirements.
In several projects/programs I designed & setup governance and implemented Standard Operating Procedures
I have setup tiger teams starting with supplier negotiations, coordinating implementation and managed the releases
I can easily inspire young teams to work towards a common goal
Managed the Multichannel Marketing system by implementing SalesForce Marketing Cloud solution to support Marketing Product Line Operations
Ensuring the compliance and privacy policies are respected in terms of data protection and GDPR - running the EMEA program for Medical Devices sector in JNJ. IT remediation of existing system, vendors contracts, SOP implementation. Coordination over 14 product lines. Generating 1.2MM savings
Putting in place a Customer Master Data Management within EMEA region on Medical Devices sector
Integration QuintilesIMS OneKey to Reltio and local consumer applications (Polaris)
Setting up a Tiger Team which is an extreme agile team after the army model where skilful people are put together to achieve a specific goal within an aggressive timeline
Enabling agile culture in an environment used to function under waterfall principles
Setting up JIRA and Confluence, preparing scrum ceremonies and keep Business Process Owners and technical teams in a tight construction
Single point of contact between operational teams and third parties services providers and partners over a number of projects. The purpose of those projects was to support the operations related to the launch of a new product in Orange portfolio: Cable internet and TV
Correlate between several subcontractors in order to stay aligned with the agreed release map.
Review business requirements, functional specifications, statement of work and challenge the subcontractors and business teams. Provide standardized tools for service providers in order to have a common way of delivering process(templates, tools, knowledge artifacts and standard operating processes).
Assist the client on their way towards an industrialized way of proceeding with next developments in order to better optimize their ROI on technological investments.
· Maintaining functional relationships with stakeholders in order to gather information, understand stakeholder interests and manage their expectations
· Providing stakeholders with the understanding and implications of system changes and new features
· Capturing the objectives and requirements and translating these to the system owners and development team members
· Running and facilitating solution and design workshops and requirement gathering sessions, and using this information to document new features
· Responsible for full user acceptance testing and approval status prior to deployment for the live system
· Identifying and capturing constraints, dependences, assumptions, gaps and risks and modeling the data.
- Writing user stories, GUI, use cases and follow up with Scrum process.
· Accountable for troubleshooting issues that arise within the company
· Established changes to improve efficiency and minimize data input time
- Functional specifications and follow up of the BI Reporting solution for the KPIs of the program
UMMS its a set of projects aiming to support operations over the mailing division of IPC. I was covering each one of those projects in terms of business and functional analyses.
- Identity Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- ECM - Documentum Business Analyst
· Working within a transactional environment to gather information from stakeholders to aid with business projects and strategies· Analyzed existing business processes, in close co-operation with business owners and representatives, system architects and support staff· Created User Stories for product backlog and being involved in the agreements of the Sprints backlogs/priorities · Organized Sprint Reviews together with the end users and take corrective actions on real time· Followed UML based methods using Rational Rose to develop use cases and activity diagrams; assisted developers in creating sequence diagrams and collaboration diagrams.· Helped manage risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations; prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors.· Designed TO BE solution in terms of BPM and DCTM, provide the gap analyses and lead the workshops with stakeholders.· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) and participate in the Communication Plan realization· Coordinated different stakeholders and offshore teams· Managed and insured follow-up of all the workloads in cooperation with the stakeholders· Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).· Wrote system documentation : user requirements, configuration documents, User guides· Actively participated in data modeling and business modeling. Designed solution on service-oriented enterprise application framework.· Acted as single point of contact between Project Management and appropriate IT groups from solution planning, sizing, to fulfillment.· Persuade visual designers by understanding usability and design principles.· Organized review meetings with various stakeholders and preparing the Business Requirement Document· Prepared the Functional Requirement Document by coordinating with software team
- Identity and Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- ECM Documentum - Business Analyst
· Communicating process changes, enhancements, and modifications to the team.Work on production issues as incidents.· Performing User acceptance test immediately after every build.· Serving as a liaison between the programmers and internal business entities in designing and implementing functionalities.Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents; business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.· Used RUP to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures.· Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system.· Prepared business process models; used Visio to create use case diagrams.· Preparatory reports, Defined strategic plan, Prepared the Change Management Board meetings, participated in committee meetings organized and run workshops, surveys · Captured needs of the Commission services and IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes· Agreed with Commission services on the detailed requirements for new or enhanced IT support systems · Constructed and maintained business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes · Agree with the IT architects on the mapping of a functional architecture on a technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules· Provided project teams with the necessary knowledge about the business processes to be supported: Demo presentations · Implementation of the solution to the client;Wrote: User Guides, Administration Guide, ·Project Handbook· Training for end users
· Conducted feasibility study for a new platform which manages financial transactions in DG RTD and create a Business Case
· Evaluated three alternatives in terms of risks, costs, benefits(TO-BE)
Use Cases, UML design, Vision documents, Graphical User Interface
· Managed integration of information systems into the business environment.
· Analyzed and evaluate the organization’s working procedures(AS IS), working methods and business processes of the local systems(BPM,BPMN)
· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) and participate in the Communication Plan realization
· Captured the needs of the Commission services of IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes
· Constructed and maintain business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes
· Analyzed and produced high level design of IT systems
· Agreed with the IT architects on the mapping of a functional architecture on a technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules : Review of data base design
· Keep on track with the project plan, Minutes of the meetings, reports, surveys, give presentations ;
- Identity Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- Document Management and Records Management Business Analyst
· Analyzed, tested, documented, supported and maintained information systems, in close co-operation with business owners and representatives, system architects and support staff: Functional Specification, Use Cases, UML design, Vision documents(Business Case), Graphical User Interface, produced high level design of IT systems Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.· Performed feasibility studies: Request for proposals (RFP), Global Implementation Plan (GIP), Preparatory reports· Carried out capacity analysis and system evaluation. · Applied available procedures, methods and tools: Implementation of automatically testing tool: Oracle Testing Suites· Managed integration of information systems into business environment. · Analyzed and evaluated the organization’s working procedures, working methods and business processes: Business Process Management – define process workflows · Captured needs of Commission services and IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes · Agreed with Commission services on detailed requirements for new or enhanced IT support systems · Constructed and maintained business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes · Agreed with IT architects on the mapping of functional architecture on technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules : Review of data base design· Provided project teams with the necessary knowledge about the business processes to be supported: Demo presentations · Keep on track with the project plan;· Implementation of the solution to the client;· Test acceptance: Test Plan, Test Cases, Dashboards· User Guides, Administration Guide· Project Handbook· Training for the end users
- ECM Document and Records Management - Consultant
· Responded to various RFPs and conducted oral presentations for potential clients.· Researched and analyzed competitor offerings and identified core solution differentiators to gain market share.· Troubleshoot and fix to customer technical issues per their service requirements.· Managed the coordination between customer, engineering various field teams and 3rd party vendors during major deployment activities.· Managed and maintain customer relationships.· Project management: Keep on track with the project plan, negotiation with clients, communication with Project Board, change management, configuration management· Analyzed and Designed the application: Functional Specification, Technical Specification(Architecture), Use cases design;· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) · BPM – define the process workflows · Installed solution to the client's servers;· Test acceptance: test cases, test plan.· Training for the end users· Demo presentations
Working in a dynamic, multi-cultural and distributed environment on developing, analyzing and managing IT projects on two technologies - Progress and Java. Involved in multiple aspects of projects: management (according to Prince2 methodologies), architecture, functional & technical analysis and design, business analysis(BPM), planning, key performance indicators, risk management and change management, team leading, coaching, training, communication, with frequent meetings with our customers.
AMICCA project(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
MIS and CRM targeting the printing industry for a Luxembourg based customer. The project was developed with Java Servlets, using Tomcat/Resin, Apache, MSSQL Server, GhostScript, struts, XSLT and XSL-FO and a bunch of other additional technologies. The project includes many modules, some of them independent, such as: Online Catalog, Session Management, Job Management, Warehouse Management, Deliveries, Art@Work (a graphic designer applet), Job Tracking and Subcontractors, Invoicing, PostCalculation Amicca Calculation engine etc. The company is working under CMMI3.
Prenotazioni per stranieri in Questura, International Multimedia Application (Location: Milan, Italy)
Web application development with ASP, JS, Access
Ibiza (Location: Cluj-Napoca)
IBIZA is a framework for a Internet Accountant Software. The framework main feature is shifting the processing part of the application to the client machine as opposed to the current client server technology. The Data is passed via XML and SOAP to the client machine where the entire processing is done. The framework is done in Jscript ECMA, with some modules done in C++.
IBM DB2 Content Manager: Implementation & Administration & Development (September 2007)
EMC Training - Documentum System Administration, BPM and Forms Builder( June 2007)
Expenditure Lifecycle – European Commission DG Budget (Feb 2010)
ABAC IA/VA Advances module on Invoices European Commission DG Budget (Feb 2010)
ABAC IA/VA Advanced module on Payments European Commission DG Budget (Feb 2010)
EMI- Experts Management Interface - European Commission DG Research (March 2010)
CPM – Contracts Procedure Management - European Commission DG Research (March 2010)
NOMCOM- Nomeclature Commune in European Commission – European Commission DG DIGIT (June 2010)
ARES – Document Management System – European Commission DG DIGIT (June 2010)
PHOTOSHOP V5. – European Commission DG DIGIT (January 2011)
Documentum Records Management (September 2011)
Scrum Master - Axa Belgium(August 2011)
Top Sales training COSSIM®(2015)
Agile - Johnson&Johnson(2017)
The Confident Communicator - The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London (Feb 2019)
The Creative Facilitator - The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London (Feb 2019)
Be Heard: The Creative Voice - The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London (Mar 2019)
Presenting with Confidence - The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London (Mar 2019)
Java 2 Fundamentals (2005-04-04)
JDK 1.4 (2005-05)
SQL (ANSI) Fundamentals (2005-04-04)
HTML 4.0 (2005-04-04)
Written Italian (2005-03-30)
Reading Comprehension – Italian (2005-03-30)
Math Fundamentals (05-Aug-2005)
Prince 2 Fundamentals (apr 2006)
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; excellent at honest analysis; look beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers, and to manage and meet the expectations, while intelligently incorporating customer feedback to improve products and services.
Ability to look ahead, to anticipate and articulate future strategic and technical trends and opportunities, to anticipate their consequences, to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Capable of liaising with users of different levels of experience and expertise. Have the ability to identify and analyze clients' needs and to provide appropriate solutions to meet organizational requirements.