Managed the Multichannel Marketing system by implementing SalesForce Marketing Cloud solution to support Marketing Product Line Operations
Ensuring the compliance and privacy policies are respected in terms of data protection and GDPR - running the EMEA program for Medical Devices sector in JNJ. IT remediation of existing system, vendors contracts, SOP implementation. Coordination over 14 product lines. Generating 1.2MM savings
Putting in place a Customer Master Data Management within EMEA region on Medical Devices sector
Integration QuintilesIMS OneKey to Reltio and local consumer applications (Polaris)
Setting up a Tiger Team which is an extreme agile team after the army model where skilful people are put together to achieve a specific goal within an aggressive timeline
Enabling agile culture in an environment used to function under waterfall principles
Setting up JIRA and Confluence, preparing scrum ceremonies and keep Business Process Owners and technical teams in a tight construction
- Identity Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- ECM Documentum - Business Analyst
After internal audits it was requested to implement a new security model, eTMF compliant for the Clinical trial document management system
Running and facilitating solution & design workshops and requirement gathering sessions, structuring and documenting the new features on a Documentum security project
Negotiating over business requirements in order to ensure same security model is applicable within Vaccines and Pharma devisions
Helping the vendor to win the implementation BID of the project
CARS project - two clinical communities: CLRD and EPI (from Vaccines devision) and one pharma community has joint their forces in harmonising the internal processes in terms of accessing critical sensitive informations related to their research trials. The trigger of this journey was a CAPA finding over their internal auditing of the CARS system.
Single point of contact between operational teams and third parties services providers and partners over a number of projects. The purpose of those projects was to support the operations related to the launch of a new product in Orange portfolio: Cable internet and TV
Correlate between several subcontractors in order to stay aligned with the agreed release map.
Review business requirements, functional specifications, statement of work and challenge the subcontractors and business teams. Provide standardized tools for service providers in order to have a common way of delivering process(templates, tools, knowledge artifacts and standard operating processes).
Assist the client on their way towards an industrialized way of proceeding with next developments in order to better optimize their ROI on technological investments.
· Maintaining functional relationships with stakeholders in order to gather information, understand stakeholder interests and manage their expectations
· Providing stakeholders with the understanding and implications of system changes and new features
· Capturing the objectives and requirements and translating these to the system owners and development team members
· Running and facilitating solution and design workshops and requirement gathering sessions, and using this information to document new features
· Responsible for full user acceptance testing and approval status prior to deployment for the live system
· Identifying and capturing constraints, dependences, assumptions, gaps and risks and modeling the data.
- Writing user stories, GUI, use cases and follow up with Scrum process.
· Accountable for troubleshooting issues that arise within the company
· Established changes to improve efficiency and minimize data input time
- Functional specifications and follow up of the BI Reporting solution for the KPIs of the program
UMMS its a set of projects aiming to support operations over the mailing division of IPC. I was covering each one of those projects in terms of business and functional analyses.
- Identity Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- ECM - Documentum Business Analyst
· Working within a transactional environment to gather information from stakeholders to aid with business projects and strategies· Analyzed existing business processes, in close co-operation with business owners and representatives, system architects and support staff· Created User Stories for product backlog and being involved in the agreements of the Sprints backlogs/priorities · Organized Sprint Reviews together with the end users and take corrective actions on real time· Followed UML based methods using Rational Rose to develop use cases and activity diagrams; assisted developers in creating sequence diagrams and collaboration diagrams.· Helped manage risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations; prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors.· Designed TO BE solution in terms of BPM and DCTM, provide the gap analyses and lead the workshops with stakeholders.· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) and participate in the Communication Plan realization· Coordinated different stakeholders and offshore teams· Managed and insured follow-up of all the workloads in cooperation with the stakeholders· Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).· Wrote system documentation : user requirements, configuration documents, User guides· Actively participated in data modeling and business modeling. Designed solution on service-oriented enterprise application framework.· Acted as single point of contact between Project Management and appropriate IT groups from solution planning, sizing, to fulfillment.· Persuade visual designers by understanding usability and design principles.· Organized review meetings with various stakeholders and preparing the Business Requirement Document· Prepared the Functional Requirement Document by coordinating with software team
EPM – Enterprise Privilege Management aims to contribute to the corporate goal to delegate administrative tasks to brokers and customers by enabling the management of privileges and controlling access. The EPM program is an IT Foundation Renewal initiative to offer privilege management and access control as a service to applications (IAM). Used technologies: SailPoint Identity IQ, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator, ARIS, iScrum, JIRA, LDAP
ePRO – Electronic Brokers Portal is the Management and Marketing publishing tool for Brokers.Used technologies: SharePoint, ARIS, SOA, Oracle, iScrum.
DPM - Document Process Management it’s a strategically program aiming to replace the existing tools and to cover the new business lines within Insurance and Banking. Used technologies: EMC Documentum 6.6, BPM AMX Tibco, SharePoint, ARIS, SOA, Mercury, SCRUM.
- Identity and Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- ECM Documentum - Business Analyst
· Communicating process changes, enhancements, and modifications to the team.Work on production issues as incidents.· Performing User acceptance test immediately after every build.· Serving as a liaison between the programmers and internal business entities in designing and implementing functionalities.Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents; business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.· Used RUP to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures.· Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system.· Prepared business process models; used Visio to create use case diagrams.· Preparatory reports, Defined strategic plan, Prepared the Change Management Board meetings, participated in committee meetings organized and run workshops, surveys · Captured needs of the Commission services and IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes· Agreed with Commission services on the detailed requirements for new or enhanced IT support systems · Constructed and maintained business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes · Agree with the IT architects on the mapping of a functional architecture on a technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules· Provided project teams with the necessary knowledge about the business processes to be supported: Demo presentations · Implementation of the solution to the client;Wrote: User Guides, Administration Guide, ·Project Handbook· Training for end users
ARES - NOMCOM – Two new central web applications manage Commission documents under the e-Domec rules (registration, filing, preservation, appraisal and transfer of files to the Commission's historical archives, legal value of electronic and digitized documents). This is the main document management system within European Commissions, Executive Agencies and European External Action Service. Technologies: ExtJS, Documentum 5.3, J2EE, Oracle, RUP, ARIS, SOA, JIRA. http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/edoc_management/it_tools_en.htm
· Conducted feasibility study for a new platform which manages financial transactions in DG RTD and create a Business Case
· Evaluated three alternatives in terms of risks, costs, benefits(TO-BE)
Use Cases, UML design, Vision documents, Graphical User Interface
· Managed integration of information systems into the business environment.
· Analyzed and evaluate the organization’s working procedures(AS IS), working methods and business processes of the local systems(BPM,BPMN)
· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) and participate in the Communication Plan realization
· Captured the needs of the Commission services of IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes
· Constructed and maintain business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes
· Analyzed and produced high level design of IT systems
· Agreed with the IT architects on the mapping of a functional architecture on a technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules : Review of data base design
· Keep on track with the project plan, Minutes of the meetings, reports, surveys, give presentations ;
FTP – Financial Transactions Platform – This is the new interface with ABAC (the accounting system for the EC) and is aiming to unify the business rules for the financial transactions of the existing 3 local systems in webservices and to maintain the asynchronous communication to/from ABAC. The workflows are completely developed by RTD using the IBM Lombardi Teamworks 7 tool. Methodology: RUP
- Identity Access Management - IAM Business Analyst
- Document Management and Records Management Business Analyst
· Analyzed, tested, documented, supported and maintained information systems, in close co-operation with business owners and representatives, system architects and support staff: Functional Specification, Use Cases, UML design, Vision documents(Business Case), Graphical User Interface, produced high level design of IT systems Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.· Performed feasibility studies: Request for proposals (RFP), Global Implementation Plan (GIP), Preparatory reports· Carried out capacity analysis and system evaluation. · Applied available procedures, methods and tools: Implementation of automatically testing tool: Oracle Testing Suites· Managed integration of information systems into business environment. · Analyzed and evaluated the organization’s working procedures, working methods and business processes: Business Process Management – define process workflows · Captured needs of Commission services and IT systems to support procedures, methods and processes · Agreed with Commission services on detailed requirements for new or enhanced IT support systems · Constructed and maintained business models and functional architectures that are the basis for the construction of IT systems supporting the business processes · Agreed with IT architects on the mapping of functional architecture on technical architecture and on the mapping of business requirements on system modules : Review of data base design· Provided project teams with the necessary knowledge about the business processes to be supported: Demo presentations · Keep on track with the project plan;· Implementation of the solution to the client;· Test acceptance: Test Plan, Test Cases, Dashboards· User Guides, Administration Guide· Project Handbook· Training for the end users
ISA – Programme on Interoperability solutions for European public administration http://ec.europa.eu/isa/
Studies on European Interoperability Strategy Elaboration and Framework(EISF)
Supporting the European Interoperability Strategy Elaboration – Phase 2(EIS)
European Interoperable Infrastructure Services (EIIS)
Business analysis in order to create feasible proposals for new projects included in ISA programme
Global Implementation Plan (GIP)
SARI – State Aid Reports Interface – IDABC Program (Location: Brussels, Belgium) http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/5359/5964.html
E-Questionnaire – IDABC Programme (Location: Brussels, Belgium) http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7707/5964.html
Analyses and Design of the application: Functional Specification, Technical Specification;
Keep on track with the project plan
UML design: Activity diagram, Use Cases
Implementation of the solution to the client;
Test Plan, Test Cases, Test acceptance
User Guide, Administration Guide
Training for the end users
PETRA (Location: Brussels, Belgium)
Analyses and Design of the application: Functional Specification, Technical Specification, Use cases(UML), workflow design(ARIS Express);
All the projects were implemented in Java or Mainframe
European Commission Expenditure lifecycle
European Research Funding
European State Aid, Antitrust and Merger Policy & Interoperability Framework
- ECM Document and Records Management - Consultant
· Responded to various RFPs and conducted oral presentations for potential clients.· Researched and analyzed competitor offerings and identified core solution differentiators to gain market share.· Troubleshoot and fix to customer technical issues per their service requirements.· Managed the coordination between customer, engineering various field teams and 3rd party vendors during major deployment activities.· Managed and maintain customer relationships.· Project management: Keep on track with the project plan, negotiation with clients, communication with Project Board, change management, configuration management· Analyzed and Designed the application: Functional Specification, Technical Specification(Architecture), Use cases design;· Advised on internal working process in terms of optimizations and efficiency(Enterprise Architecture) · BPM – define the process workflows · Installed solution to the client's servers;· Test acceptance: test cases, test plan.· Training for the end users· Demo presentations
Petrom Accounts Payable, Petrom OMV (Location: Bucharest, Romania)
The application offer support for invoice centralisation using the “three way matching” use cases: Post Factum(PF), Marketing Material (MM), Financial(Fi).DE.
Documentum Webtop/DA, Oracle10g, Captiva, LDAP
ANCPI(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
A complete solution for validation and search the documents of land property.
Based on IBM Content Manager and Captiva
DE KPI Reports Library, Vodafone Germany (Location: Bucharest, Romania)
The purpose of this project is to configure the Global Document Management System in order to develop a complete solution for storing, managing, administrating and publishing IT KPI reports site for Vodafone DE.
Documentum Webtop, Oracle10g, LDAP
StarArchive, Mediplus(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
The purpose of this project is to configure the Global Document Management System in order to develop a complete solution for storing, managing, administrating contacts and associated documents for Mediplus.
Documentum platform, SqlServer2000, Active Directory
Documentum as-build refinery, Petrom(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Documentum Implementation & Scanning and OCR of Documents(Captiva) in order to develop a solution for storing, managing and administrating technical documents from refinery.
Contracts Management, Star-Storage(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Documentum solution for storing and managing the internal contracts
Working in a dynamic, multi-cultural and distributed environment on developing, analyzing and managing IT projects on two technologies - Progress and Java. Involved in multiple aspects of projects: management (according to Prince2 methodologies), architecture, functional & technical analysis and design, business analysis(BPM), planning, key performance indicators, risk management and change management, team leading, coaching, training, communication, with frequent meetings with our customers.
Actuera (Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Desktop project based on Progress technologies (OpenEdge 10.1), SqlServer2000, .NET, JAVA.
OAD (Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Desktop project based on Progress technologies (OpenEdge 10.1), OE-SDK, iFace, Sonic ESB.
OAD is the biggest travel tour operator in The Netherlands. Being part of a huge project organization (total of 44 man-years) for their internal documents management. In The Netherlands people (from Levi9 and other suppliers) are working to perform business analyses activities and create UML Use Cases. The Use Case Realizations (technical designs) are created in Romania. Upon acceptance of a Use Case Realization development and quality assurance is executed as well.
OE SDK Batch Scheduler (Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Desktop project based on Progress technologies (OpenEdge 10.1), oesdk, iFace
A OE-SDK component where an administrator can define steps in an action that turn into tasks running on a task server.
Proof of concept project(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
Insurance company project with .NET interface, Progress business logic, Java data access layer, Oracle and SQL Server2000 databases.
AMICCA project(Location: Bucharest, Romania)
MIS and CRM targeting the printing industry for a Luxembourg based customer. The project was developed with Java Servlets, using Tomcat/Resin, Apache, MSSQL Server, GhostScript, struts, XSLT and XSL-FO and a bunch of other additional technologies. The project includes many modules, some of them independent, such as: Online Catalog, Session Management, Job Management, Warehouse Management, Deliveries, Art@Work (a graphic designer applet), Job Tracking and Subcontractors, Invoicing, PostCalculation Amicca Calculation engine etc. The company is working under CMMI3.
Prenotazioni per stranieri in Questura, International Multimedia Application (Location: Milan, Italy)
Web application development with ASP, JS, Access
Ibiza (Location: Cluj-Napoca)
IBIZA is a framework for a Internet Accountant Software. The framework main feature is shifting the processing part of the application to the client machine as opposed to the current client server technology. The Data is passed via XML and SOAP to the client machine where the entire processing is done. The framework is done in Jscript ECMA, with some modules done in C++.